Archive for Koran
FROM A CITIZEN WARRIOR MADE SITE -Intolerance Toward Non-Muslims in the Quran “I invite [those] who haven’t read the Quran to simply read the book. Take out a highlighter and highlight those lines that counsel the believer to despise infidels, and you will find a book that is just covered with highlighter.” – Sam Harris
Not only is there plenty of intolerance toward non-Muslims in the Quran, as the following 527 passages show, but out of the 245 passages in the Quran that are positive to non-Muslims, every last one of them have been abrogated. Read more about that.
That means the Quran has not a single positive thing to say about non-Muslims, and sixty-one percent of the Quran is about non-Muslims.
And now, here is the intolerance in the Quran:
1. “Show us the straight path, The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.” Muslims generally interpret “those whom Allah has favored,” “those who earn Allah’s anger,” and “those who go astray” as Muslims, Jews, and Christians, respectively. 1:6-7
2. Don’t bother to warn the disbelievers. Allah has blinded them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 2:6
3. Allah has sickened their hearts. A painful doom is theirs because they lie. 2:10
4. Allah has blinded the disbelievers. 2:17-18
5. A fire has been prepared for the disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones. 2:24
6. Disbelievers will be burned with fire. 2:39, 2:90
7. Allah stamped wretchedness upon the Jews because they killed the prophets and disbelieved Allah’s revelations. 2:61
8. Allah turned the Sabbath-breaking Jews into apes. 2:65-66
9. If you believe in only part of the Scripture, you will suffer in this life and go to hell in the next. 2:85
10. Allah has cursed them for their unbelief. 2:88
11. The curse of Allah is on disbelievers. 2:89
12. Jews are the greediest of all humankind. They’d like to live 1000 years. But they are going to hell. 2:96
13. Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers. 2:98
14. Only evil people are disbelievers. 2:99
15. For disbelievers is a painful doom. 2:104
16. Don’t question anything Muhammed says or choose disbelief over faith. 2:108
17. “But those who keep their duty to Allah will be above them [non-muslims] on the Day of Resurrection.” 2:212
18. For unbelievers: ignominy in this world, an awful doom in the next. 2:114
19. “And thou wilt not be asked about the owners of hell-fire.” (They are the non-muslims.) 2:119
20. Disbelievers are losers. 2:121
21. Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he will compel them to the doom of Fire. 2:126
22. “Who forsaketh the religion of Abraham save him who befooleth himself?” Cited in the Hamas Charter (Article 27) to condemn the idea of a secular state. 2:130
23. Those who reject the proofs, are accursed of Allah. 2:159
24. Those who die disbelievers, are cursed by Allah, angels, and men. 2:161
25. The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 2:162
26. They will not emerge from the Fire. 2:167
27. Disbelievers will be deaf, dumb, and blind. 2:171
28. Those who hide the Scripture will have their bellies eaten with fire. Theirs will be a painful doom. 2:174
29. How constant are they in their strife to reach the Fire! 2:175
30. Believers must retaliate. Those who transgress will have a painful doom. 2:178
31. Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kil them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don’t kill them.) 2:191-2
32. Fight them until “religion is for Allah.” 2:193
33. Those who fail in their duty to Allah are proud and sinful. They will all go to hell. 2:206
34. War is ordained by Allah, and all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether they like it or not. 2:216
35. Those who die in their disbelief will burn forever in the Fire. 2:217
36. Intermarriage is forbidden. 2:221
37. The disbelievers, they are the wrong-doers. 2:254
38. Disbelievers worship false gods. The will burn forever in the Fire. 2:257
39. Allah does not guide disbelievers. 2:264
40. “Give us victory over the disbelieving folk.” 2:286
41. Those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah, theirs will be a heavy doom. 3:4
42. Those who disbelieve will be fuel for the Fire. 3:10
43. Those who disbelieve shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell. 3:12
44. Non-muslims will be punished by Allah for their nonbelief. 3:19
45. “If they surrender, then truly they are rightly guided, and if they turn away, then it is thy duty only to convey the message.”
(The message for those who won’t surrender is “you’re going to hell.”) 3:20
46. Those who disbelieve, promise them a painful doom. 3:21
47. “They [Christians and Jews] say: The Fire will not touch us save for a certain number of days. That which they used to invent hath deceived them regarding their religion.” (The Fire will burn them forever.) 3:24
48. Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. 3:28
49. Allah loveth not the disbelievers. 3:32
50. Allah will punish disbelievers in this world and the next. They will have no helpers. 3:56
Next time you hear someone calling Terry Jones a “racist” point them to this video where an Egyptian man tears the Koran up, slams it on the floor and says exactly what he feels.
I had this video sent to me via this link. It was said that no translation was necessary but I could not resist asking a few Arabic speaking FB friends for a translation. So here they are. The man was really pissed.
Translation By Maggie Kalam (= ex-Muslim from Egypt who says by the way this guy talks Arabic, he is obviously an ex-Muslim also) about this translation she says,,, This is the most fidel (SIC) translation can ever exist to this video
” Here you go, this is what we can blame (the koran), this is it, the book of allah, this is the real basic catastrophe.
I don’t remember we are at what day of ramadan or what shit, they told me “you promised us to tear up the koran”, just like if the koran is something unteachable or dangerous, why do you consider such thing (tearing up the koran) extraordinary? , tearing the koran is something suppose to be ordinary.
The son of the bitch ( a man called El Hyawani) and the garbage with him think thy can threaten me, i want to prove to them that you are nothing and frivolous people, i forgot this issue before but i found out that people amplified it and said to me :” you must fulfil your promis and tear the koran up”
I don’t know we are in what day of ramadan and I don’t want to know.
And the issue of tearing up the koran is something simple , why all this noise around tearing up the koran?
What is Koran? , i will tear up the koran one million times, here you go damn koran (he is tearing up pages) , i don’t care , here it is in the garbage, i don’t care (then he throw the koran down on the floor) , i don’t care, why doing big deal about that?.
Now , are you satisfied ? they thought I’ll step back and be scared, who think they are those mother fuckers who believed they can scare me?
I won’t blame Hamas or Gaza or shit, this is the cause (pointing the Koran)… This damn book on the floor (the koran) that i put my feet on, this is the real source of evil , this is the real catastrophe.
This not new, who liberated from prison “Shoukry Mustafa” and liberated ”Aboud” (Aboud al zomor) from prison , and Omar Abdel-Rahman (the blind Sheikh), this is not new. Till we get rid of this decay (the koran) , we will never finish turning around inside this infernal ( damn) circle, we will never finish.”
Translation: by Brett Gasper
“Ah,Here it is, kita’ab Allah (Book of Allah), this is the root of all disaster: Book of Allah. I’m not certain what day it is of this reviled month of Ramadan! You are making the tearing of the Quran such a big and dangerous thing.. It is only natural to want to tear this book!
Those sons of kelba (dogs) think they can threaten me and dare me to tear the Quran – but I want to prove to them that they are nothing… and what is the big deal in tearing this book?
Here <tears pages from the Qur’an> the place for it <tosses Qur’an> in the trash. Do you feeling better now? You cannot touch a hair in my head!
Everyone keeps blaming HAMAS in Gaza – but it is not them: it is that son of kelb (dog) book that I am stepping on right now. That book is the source of all evil and the real disaster. There is nothing new here, it is not Omar Abdel Rahman, Abbud or all the others, it is this garbage [the Qur'an] that is causing us to run like a demon chasing it’s tail – a cycle that will never end.”
This 16 hour video course on “Apologetics to Islam” by Joe Carey (from radicaltruth.net) is the best course or class on Islam I have ever seen, HANDS DOWN. And I have collected about 15 of them here on this site. It is so good I am going to show all 16 hours at my church. It is even a great resource for non-Christians to learn about Islam.
NO HYPE – YOU GOTTA SEE THIS – all of it! Joe has been studying Islam since 1999, has a Masters Degree in Apologetics from Biola University (with an emphasis on Islam) and has been teaching this class for 7 years. Did I say it was awesome?
I am sure if you watch all of it you will be showing this to others. You can download the notes for each module HERE. There are all kinds of good resources at Joe’s site and I suggest subscribing to his youtube channel also.
The module titles in the playlist are 1. Introduction. 2. Islam 101 3. Jihad. 4. Muhammad. 5. The verdict of the Bible (not included, see here) 6. Survey of the Koran. 7. Women in Islam. 8. Answering Common Muslim Objections. 9 Sharing with Muslims.
THIS ONE IS SO GOOD I ASK YOU TO PLEASE SPREAD IT AROUND!
To browse the videos hit play and then the playlist button on the left.
“Muslims are the first victims of Islam. Many times I have observed in my travels that fanaticism comes from a small number of dangerous men who maintain others in the practice of this religion by terror. To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him”. – Earnest Renan (French Thinker)
Fitna (Arabic: فِتْنَة) is a 2008 short political film by Dutch parliamentarian Geert Wilders with his view on the religion of the Islam. Approximately 17 minutes in length, the movie shows selected excerpts from Suras of the Qur’an, interspersed with media clips and newspaper cuttings showing or describing acts of violence and/or hatred by Muslims. The film attempts to demonstrate that the Qur’an motivates its followers to hate all who violate Islamic teachings. Consequently, the film argues that Islam encourages—among other things—acts of terrorism, antisemitism, violence against women, violence and subjugation of “infidels” and against homosexuals and Islamic universalism. A large part of the film details the influence of Islam on the Netherlands. The film was published on the internet in 2008. Shortly before its release, its announcement was suspended from its website by the American provider because of the perceived controversy. It stirred a still continuing debate in The Netherlands as well as abroad, and a criminal prosecution.
The Arabic title-word “fitna” means “disagreement and division among people” or a “test of faith in times of trial”. Wilders, a prominent critic of Islam, described the film as “a call to shake off the creeping tyranny of Islamization”.
On 27 March 2008, Fitna was released to the Internet on the video sharing website Liveleak in Dutch and English versions. The following day, Liveleak removed the film from their servers, citing serious threats to their staff. On 30 March, Fitna was restored on Liveleak following a security upgrade, only to be removed again shortly afterwards by Wilders himself because of copyright violations. A second edition was released later.
Courtesy of David Horowitz Freedom Center, The Complete Infidel’s Guide to the Koran,
The Koran: It may be the most controversial book in the world. Some see it as a paean to peace, others call it a violent mandate for worldwide Islamic supremacy.
How can one book lead to such dramatically different conclusions? New York Times bestselling author Robert Spencer reveals the truth in The Complete Infidel’s Guide to the Koran: not many Westerners know what’s in the Koran, since so few have actually read it — even among the legions of politicians, diplomats, analysts, and editorial writers who vehemently insist that the Koran preaches tolerance.
Now, Spencer unveils the mysteries lying behind this powerful book, guiding readers through the controversies surrounding the Koran’s origins and its most contentious passages. Stripping out the obsolete debates, Spencer focuses on the Koran’s decrees toward Jews, Christians, and other Infidels, explaining how they were viewed in Muhammad’s time, what they’ve supposedly done wrong, and most important, what the Koran has in store for them.